Activity assigned for certain group (section) does not appear for some students in that group (section)
Make sure that the student is added to that Group (section), follow the steps:
- from Administration Block > Course Administration>Users> Enrolled users
- In the search box, type the academic number of the student & click Enter
- Student's information will be displayed, including the groups that the student is enrolled to. If the student is not enrolled to that group, then you must add him/her
To Add Student to the Group
- From Administration Block> under Course Administration> click Users> Groups
- Click on the group number (section) on the left> the names of the members of that group will appear on the Right
- Under "Members of" list> Click on the button "Add \ Remove user"
- In the search box, under list of potential members> enter the student's academic number > then press Enter
- Student information will appear in the list of potential members>click on it > then press the "Add" button to add the student in the group.
If the problem persist, please contact the admin firstname.lastname@example.org