SAR 3000 nonrefundable admission fee is required for admission and pay a one-time only .
Annual and Semester tuition fees
Students are required to pay the required tuition fees according to the student's specialization as shown in the table below. Tuition fees are due and must be paid before the semester commencement date so that the student can register courses according to the study plan.
|Program||Length of program years||Tuition annually||Tuition semester||Internship Year Tuition|
|(Medicine & Surgery (MBBS||7||85,000 SAR||42,500 SAR||85,000 SAR|
|B.S. in Pharmacy Doctor||6||70,000 SAR||35,000 SAR||70,000 SAR|
|B.S. in Nursing||5||60,000 SAR||30,000 SAR||60,000 SAR|
|B.S. in Respiratory Care||5||60,000 SAR||30,000 SAR||60,000 SAR|
|B.S. in Emergency Medical Services||5||60,000 SAR||30,000 SAR||60,000 SAR|
|B.S. in The Anaesthesia Technology||5||60,000 SAR||30,000 SAR||60,000 SAR|
|B.S. in Health Information Systems||4||50,000 SAR||25,000 SAR||N/A|
|B.S. in Industrial Engineering||5||70,000 SAR||35,000 SAR||N/A|
|B.S. in Computer Science||4||50,000 SAR||25,000 SAR||N/A|
|B.S. in Information Systems||4||50,000 SAR||25,000 SAR||N/A|
* Summer fees are not included. * VAT (5%) applied for non-saudi.
English Placement Test ( once)
at the time of admission
|English Placement Retest||100|
|Re-marking Exam Request||300|
|Official Uniform for University’s Students||27|
|University’s Official Lab coat||20|
|Reissuing Student ID||50|
|Issuing Official Academic Transcript||30|
|Reissuing Graduate Certificate (Duplicate)||500|
|Student Locker Deposit Fee||50|
حاسبة الرسوم الدراسية
Article One: Definitions:
- Admission and registration fees: A non-refundable amount of money paid by the applicant to the university for one time in exchange for the admission acceptance.
- Tuition fees: A sum of money paid by the student for studying at the university for each approved academic unit, semester or academic year.
- Other fees: sums of money that the student pays to the university in return for carrying out some additional work or services, such as a request to re-mark the test paper and the approved university uniform for some programs and others.
Article Two: Tuition fees are calculated as follows::
The full semester tuition fees are calculated if (12) hours or more are registered. In the case of registration of less than (12) hours, the semester tuition fees are calculated by the value of the hour multiplied by the number of registered hours. Tuition fees for the summer semester are calculated according to the hourly value multiplied by the number of registered hours. The following table shows the semester tuition fees, hourly fees, and summer semester fees, noting that the fees do not include value added:
|Program||The cost of one hour for the summer semester||The cost of one hour||Fees semester when registering twelve hours|
|Bachelor of medicine||2250 SR||3400 SR||42500 SR|
|Bachelor’s degree Doctor Pharmacy||1900 SR||2900 SR||35000 SR|
|Bachelor of Nursing||1500 SR||2700 SR||30000 SR|
|Bachelor of Respiratory Care||1500 SR||2700 SR||30000 SR|
|Bachelor of Emergency Medical Services||1500 SR||2700 SR||30000 SR|
|Bachelor's degree in Anesthesia Technology||1500 SR||2700 SR||30000 SR|
|Bachelor of Health Information Systems||750 SR||2250 SR||25000 SR|
|Bachelor of Computer Science||1750 SR||2250 SR||25000 SR|
|Bachelor's degree Information Systems||1750 SR||2250 SR||25000 SR|
|Bachelor of Industrial Engineering||1900 SR||2900 SR||35000 SR|
Article Three: For a new student to be accepted into the university, the following is required::
- The application of admission requirements to the applicant according to the terms and conditions approved by the University Council.
- Pay the admission and registration fees, which are non-refundable.
- Payment of tuition fees.
Article Four: Study System:
- A deprived student is not entitled to a refund of any of the tuition fees.
- A student who misses the final exam is not entitled to a refund of any of the tuition fees.
- The student may withdraw from the university, provided that he fulfills all his financial dues to the university before releasing his party and receiving his file.
- The student allowed 50% refundable fees if he/she withdraws after begging of the semester and before the end of the fifth week of semester .
- The student is not entitled to refund all or part of the semester tuition fees if he submits withdraw request for continuing the semester after the end of the fifth week of the semester.
- The student is not entitled to refund all or part for semester tuition fees if he requests to withdraw from one or more courses.
- The student is not entitled to refund total or partial fees for summer semester if he is registered in it.
- The student is not entitled to refund all or part of the semester tuition fees if he withdraws from the university.
- The student may refund the full semester tuition fees if he submits a request to postpone studies and the request is accepted before the end of the first week of the semester.
- The discontinued student is not entitled to a refund of any of the tuition fees.
- A student whose registration has been closed is not entitled to a refund of any of the tuition fees.
- A dismissed student is not entitled to a refund of any of the tuition fees.
- The student is obligated to fulfill all his financial dues to the university before releasing his party and receiving the graduation document.
- Pay the necessary tuition fees before the start of the semester.
We will happy to see you in our University!
Almaarefa university consists of three colleges that offers many degrees